Well first off, congratulations on your marriage! Hopefully with my help, your honeymoon will be one unforgettable sexual excursion! If you really want to satisfy your woman, you have to make sure you take the time to pleasure her every fantasy! You should start off slow and romantic, and gradually work your way to foreplay. As a very sexually active woman myself, I know I love when my man gives me all the attention and licks me from head to toe!

You want to tease her until she is begging for your long shaft inside of her! As far as how long it takes before you ejaculate; try changing positions whenever you feel like you’re about to blow your load. You can also consider masturbating before intercourse to increase your stamina! Good luck, and write back anytime!

0 comments:

 
Template by: Abdul Munir | Blog Layout4all