Q. My wife and I have been married for three years and have one kid and we are expecting another child soon. Recently, I discovered that my wife has a secret desire to have one-night-stand with other men. She is sexually quite active but is a little shy because of which we do not have a very great sex life. Do you think encouraging her to have such a fling will improve our sex life. I really want my wife to have sex with other men. Please advice.

A. You say that your wife happens to be "little shy" but also happens to be a nymph! Your fantasy seems a bit too far-fetched. Don't even think of suggesting such a mis-adventure to your wife. You should really be mad to do such a thing and take a risk.

Editor's Note: Friends, I have seen many crazy people in my life but this guy takes the cake! Wanting his wife to have one night stand with other men? Must say his wife is very lucky. ;-) On a serious note, do you share his idea of having an extra-marital fling to spice up your sex life? Please post your thoughts in the comments.

0 comments:

 
Template by: Abdul Munir | Blog Layout4all